My first blog post, ever!! You have been warned. This may be a little rough around the edges, but I'm going to have fun with it. My first blog post will be all about how I found out I was pregnant and how I was feeling after I took a pregnancy test. I hope you enjoy reading my pregnancy story. Relationship Background So, I’ll give you a little background information all the way back to the beginning of my relationship with my baby daddy. The father of my baby is called Corey and he's 22 years old. I've been in a relationship with Corey now for 4 years and 5 months, to be precise. I met my baby daddy through a family friend. We started to hang out all the time, text each other 24/7 (quite literally) and we became best friends. We connected instantly and fell in love. I have met my soul mate! How lucky am I? We moved out together at the start of 2017, and started to rent our first home together. I...
Comments
Post a Comment